Thursday, March 1, 2007

Organization 101

With all the technology that exists these days that everyone seems to be so dependent on -- BlackBerries, Online Calendars, Email, Cell Phones, etc. -- how come no one ever seems organized? I think it is taken for granted that these objects will keep our life in order, when really all you need is five minutes to set up a good old fashioned to-do list. Pen and Paper. Not to mention I think everyone could use the five minutes to themselves.

On another topic, can someone please, once and for all, explain daylight savings to me. I recently heard that there is a plan to eventually phase it out so that when we set the clocks forward and back will slowly emerge to the same point and we will no longer do it. What?!? Can't we just stop it at once this year? Will time stop ticking, will it cause a black hole? I don't get it.

Lame first post, I know. It will get better, I promise. When I have more time -- I'll schedule it in my planner, ha!

Go Terps! (can't you just feel March Madness in the air?)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm surprised your blog isn't called "Go Terps."

I don't get daylight savings either. Especially when we have to lose an hour.